Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton Interchange versus Euston London

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
After a petition that took years, they made Kings Cross a beautiful place and St. Pancras a cathedral of architectural excellence.

Same cheap breakfast bar as always, but we have the option now of a glass of wine at 9.00 in the Betjemen Bar and on to glory somewhere north. With awe of these stations and understand what is achievable.

But Saturday, we will decamp to Euston, guessing platform 7 to 10, a shit place to meet.

Anybody who travels away knows that you start with so much hope in your heart and sometime later, reality on the way home. So this Saturday (and they are under petition) as you walk off the train in London, maybe it isn't now but will be.

I'd rather meet in Euston.

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
After a petition that took years, they made Kings Cross a beautiful place and St. Pancras a cathedral of architectural excellence.

Same cheap breakfast bar as always, but we have the option now of a glass of wine at 9.00 in the Betjemen Bar and on to glory somewhere north. With awe of these stations and understand what is achievable.

But Saturday, we will decamp to Euston, guessing platform 7 to 10, a shit place to meet.

Anybody who travels away knows that you start with so much hope in your heart and sometime later, reality on the way home. So this Saturday (and they are under petition) as you walk off the train in London, maybe it isn't now but will be.

I'd rather meet in Euston.

Well it won't be platform 8, 9, or 10 !

Maybe 7, but could equally be 1 to 6, or 12 to 18. Platforms 8 to 11 are used by London Midland / London Overground exclusively.

Will 100% be a Pendolino, class 390.

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
Well it won't be platform 8, 9, or 10 !

Maybe 7, but could equally be 1 to 6, or 12 to 18. Platforms 8 to 11 are used by London Midland / London Overground exclusively.

Will 100% be a Pendolino, class 390.

Huge apologies. I shall be running between platforms tomorrow morning.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Euston will be totally demolished if HS2 is built plus several good pubs in the vicinity.

Always reminds me of an Airport, just noticed Stoke v West Ham so Euston might be very lively.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here