Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you drink and drive

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I have been known to drink and drink, also. I am clearly a ****. Sorry Mello.

(I've even been known to drive and drive).

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
My ex used to Eat and Eat.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Note to self - if you ever want to raise a genuine issue on NSC, NEVER get the thread title wrong.

:ffsparr:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I love real ale and I love a glass - or sometimes a bottle - of wine but sadly as a driver my usual choice of tipple is a mug of black coffee.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Is there a law that states that you're not allowed to drink and drive? Cant understand what this thread is about to be honest. You have buses that crash and see many collisions on the roads. What next, ban cars and revert back to horse and carriage?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Note to self - if you ever want to raise a genuine issue on NSC, NEVER get the thread title wrong.

:ffsparr:

And, what happened to the Comedy World Cup final ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Wouldn't asked otherwise would I. The thread starter is calling everyone ***** for drink driving but the law allows it unless it's been changed. Thousands of people drink drive on Sundays when eating out.

Well, I don't like to talk for others, but I would imagine that, like most people, he is using the commonly accepted meaning of 'drink driving' to mean 'driving whilst over the legal limit'. I would not expect that he is refering to the hundreds of thousands of people who are sensible and disciplined enough to limit themselves to one drink with their dinner, when they are driving.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Have you been drinking son, you don't look old enough, to me.
I'm sorry officer, is there a certain age you're s'posed to be?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Is there a law that states that you're not allowed to drink and drive? Cant understand what this thread is about to be honest. You have buses that crash and see many collisions on the roads. What next, ban cars and revert back to horse and carriage?

I don't know where to start with you. Genuinely. Have you been to planet earth?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Before they invented the breathalyser. Back in the day when there was no maximum speed on country roads. Lots of people used to drink all evening and drive home as they knew they were very unlikely to get caught. It'd be nice to know if there were more accidents because of it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here