Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone think we'll get another loan player this season?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
We have plenty of cash available from Bridcutt and Barnes' sales available (and still meet FFP). Any chance of an attacking midfielder (Crofts replacement?) on a 30 day loan? I've not seen any rumours, but Barber did say that cash was available to Oscar if he wanted to strengthen...

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Yep, that's my take too. IMO, we've got a squad that's just about capable of getting us over the line into sixth, but it'll be tight as hell.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I doubt it unless there is another big injury. Hoskins and maybe CMS will be treated as new signings in my opinion.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hoskins and maybe CMS will be treated as new signings in my opinion.
So they'll be given a tour of the stadium, and introduced to the staff?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I doubt it unless there is another big injury. Hoskins and maybe CMS will be treated as new signings in my opinion.
CMS will do a job as an impact sub if he ever gets fit. Hoskins I have no positive expectations for - apparently he was hopeless for the DS this week.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Plenty of cash?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Loadsamoney!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Plenty of cash?

Yep; barber said we would meet FFP before the sales of Barnes and Bridcutt. He's also said that cash is available for Oscar to strengthen. Obviously, the cash will be coming from TB, but I doubt barber will have said what he has without TB's agreement!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here