Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoskins and CMS.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I watched Hoskins last Monday in the DS and he looked as fit as anyone but did nothing much in the game .He could be back on the bench very soon.
Does anyone know where CMS is on his comeback?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Someone told me last night that CMS has suffered a groin injury in training... not sure how true this is but it would certainly explain his lack of involvement in the Dev squad since his 2 brief appearances recently. I fear if it is true, we will not be seeing CMS this season! Anyone confirm?

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I watched Hoskins last Monday in the DS and he looked as fit as anyone but did nothing much in the game .He could be back on the bench very soon.

Cms was ahead of Hoskins, he had made a couple of DS appearances, but them pulled or tore his groin. I believe he is expected back in training this week and may make another DS appearance soon.

fozzie's headband

Jul 26, 2004
Heathfield
Someone told me last night that CMS has suffered a groin injury in training... not sure how true this is but it would certainly explain his lack of involvement in the Dev squad since his 2 brief appearances recently. I fear if it is true, we will not be seeing CMS this season! Anyone confirm?

He did suffer a groin injury but he's back in training now and due to play for the DS next Monday.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex

I see that Agustien played in that game, how did he do?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The DS don't have a scheduled league game next Monday, so if they play it will be a friendly. Any idea who the opponents will be?

I beleive the remaining Dev Squad matches in the PD League will be played at the Amex, part of the rules apparently, 'x' amount of home games have to be played at the clubs stadium, think it's QPR & Charlton left.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I beleive the remaining Dev Squad matches in the PD League will be played at the Amex, part of the rules apparently, 'x' amount of home games have to be played at the clubs stadium, think it's QPR & Charlton left.

Correct, QPR on the 24th and Charlton on the 31st.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here