Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Boy's a bit special. Great performance last night against a top quality midfield. That is all.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
He's very, very awkward. Happily, he's also awkward to play against.

Oct 25, 2003
Best prospect I've seen at the Albion. I kbew it since I first saw him against Whitehawk in the summer (when he moved from CB to DM).

We'll make a fortune from him. In the mean time I'm gonna just enjoy him

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

So, so, hilariously clumsy, yet somehow brilliant.

These. It's bizarre, he constantly looks like an old car that's about to lose all it's tires and fall apart in a comedy way, yet SOMEHOW gets through with the ball very often. Not complaining for a second, mind.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Will play in the Premier League. Just needs to be shown videos of every single one of Viera's performances, so that he knows what he can be, and how he needs to do it.
There have been a few great moments this season:
-- one was the applause last night when the ref gave us our first free kick. In the 44th minute.
-- another was Obika trying to kick the ball out of the stadium
-- but probably the best was one of several runs Ince made away against Bournemouth. The one I'm thinking of was when he covered about two-thirds of the pitch, going more-or-less in a straight line, and all the Bournemouth players -- there were perhaps five of them -- that he'd beaten were chasing after him. Ince brought rugby to football in that run. I want to see another, and can wait until next Saturday, unless the Bolton game is streamed.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Love watching him but there are times when I'd like to see him use his size and strength to bulldoze his way through towards goal, I'm sure that sort of thing will come with time though.

I think he's better defensively than Bridcutt. But is just me, he seems less confident of surging forward than when he first broke into the team? Or is just that we expect more of him?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I love watching him play - his limbs always appear to be operating independently

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Reminds me of Bambi sometimes, legs and arms all out of sync but he is very important player for us. More than an adequate replacement for Bridcutt.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The brilliance of watching him play is that I imagine the thought process in his head is that of a Golden Retriever.

"Ball! Ball! There's the ball! I want the ball! Get out the way mr QPR silly hair man. Rohan's ball now. Kick the ball. whack!

Rohan do good kick"

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

The brilliance of watching him play is that I imagine the thought process in his head is that of a Golden Retriever.

"Ball! Ball! There's the ball! I want the ball! Get out the way mr QPR silly hair man. Rohan's ball now. Kick the ball. whack!

Rohan do good kick"

He's also got RIDICULOUSLY long legs like Dhalsim from Street Fighter which means when he's behind a bloke he can tackle him from round the back. SNEAKY.

Disclaimer: This post is NOT RACIST. Dhalsim the character was a bit racist though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here