Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmation that Albion supporters are good people

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Sickening feeling when I got home last night. No wallet. Gone, somewhere between buying drinks in East Stand Upper and Hurstpierpoint High Street, probably dropped, possibly stolen. Couple of account cards, two season tickets, a bit of cash and a heap of membership and discount cards. Joy of joys this morning. Club called to say it had been handed in. Everything intact. Waiting for me in West Stand reception.

None of this is that surprising perhaps but it's made my day and if was anyone here that delayed their journey home last night to hand it in... thank you.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Someone also reported on Facebook they had lost their iPhone and it was also handed in.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I lost 90 minutes getting home last night! Can i have them back please:moo:

Here you go...

DSCF6013.jpg

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Sickening feeling when I got home last night. No wallet. Gone, somewhere between buying drinks in East Stand Upper and Hurstpierpoint High Street, probably dropped, possibly stolen. Couple of account cards, two season tickets, a bit of cash and a heap of membership and discount cards. Joy of joys this morning. Club called to say it had been handed in. Everything intact. Waiting for me in West Stand reception.

None of this is that surprising perhaps but it's made my day and if was anyone here that delayed their journey home last night to hand it in... thank you.

You say we're good people but all the people in East Stand Upper had a go at guessing your name when the Stand Manager asked if anyone had lost a wallet.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
'arry lost a brown envelope with Suzie written on it ... if found can u hand it in to HMRC!!

1-0 to the honest guys well done.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
You say we're good people but all the people in East Stand Upper had a go at guessing your name when the Stand Manager asked if anyone had lost a wallet.

Oh dear, I didn't hear that. Proves I'm deaf as well as stupid.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

We have 'stand managers' !!? :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here