Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'arry's luv for the West Stand

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Sorry if features but what did he actually do towards the WS last night... full of Manflu, so couldn't get there.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
He deserves it.

Tax dodger and getting a reputation for bankrupting clubs by preying on stupid chairmen.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Someone also asked Arry if he bought the 4 minutes injury time and how he was paying for it. Paypal or brown envelope; something like that.

He was calling everyone tossers and when he walked down the tunnel he was sniffing his armpits telling us we all stank.

Quite amusing.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Does this mean that 'arry is usually adored and applauded on his travels, and we're the odds ones out for thinking he's a dick?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
LOVING this thread. Fabulous work and it clearly got to the old crook.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
LOVING this thread. Fabulous work and it clearly got to the old crook.

Yes, this.

Amazed that he reacted as he seems to have. Surely he hears this stuff EVERY away game?

I guess he was rattled by his team's failure on the pitch.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No, No, No!

Its not HIS teams failure, Its Mark Hughes....

Good point, well made.

Presumably he was rattled by the failure of Hughes' bunch of over-paid misfits, to get anything out of the game, despite his enormous tactic acumen and brilliant addition of well chosen reinforcement overpaid misfits.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
He's a class act.......not

However I do think that Joey Barton actually went up iny estimation yesterday. Played well, worked hard, didn't take himself too seriously. Harry could learn from that

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
He was calling everyone tossers and when he walked down the tunnel he was sniffing his armpits telling us we all stank.

Quite amusing.

"Quite amusing" is an understatement. If there are any pictures of an elderly cockney spiv who resembles Bagpuss with a hangover pretending to sniff his armpits as a form of insult, I'm almost prepared to pay to see them.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Good point, well made.

Presumably he was rattled by the failure of Hughes' bunch of over-paid misfits, to get anything out of the game, despite his enormous tactic acumen and brilliant addition of well chosen reinforcement overpaid misfits.

Better, but not quite there.

They were clearly not the players he wanted, he wanted Tevez and Llorente, Tony let him down and now he is dealing with the mess he has been given.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
He's a class act.......not

However I do think that Joey Barton actually went up iny estimation yesterday. Played well, worked hard, didn't take himself too seriously. Harry could learn from that
This is the same Joey Barton who was constantly whinging at the ref and when trying to take a corner having put the ball outside the quadrant moaned at the linesman after the crowd and the linesman made him put it back within the legal confines ... whinging scouse **** who thinks he is above the law in both the game and society .

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Joey Barton actually went up in my estimation yesterday. Played well, worked hard, didn't take himself too seriously. Harry could learn from that

Yep. First time I've seen him live. Some of his dead ball deliveries/crosses were truly excellent - fast, flat trajectory and very dangerous. Great banter with the lino for the ball placement for a corner. Loved how he complained vociferously to the ref when he made him take the ball back to somewhere resembling the location of the foul, rather than the location that Joey really wanted to take it from, which was 15 yards away, with a much better angle; though I wouldn't have loved his efforts so much had the ref not spotted it! Was also really impressed how at the final whistle he gave Kaz a hug and shook hands in a proper (rather than desultory) way with many of our players and the officials. Quality player last night and great entertainment.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yep. First time I've seen him live. Some of his dead ball deliveries/crosses were truly excellent - fast, flat trajectory and very dangerous. Great banter with the lino for the ball placement for a corner. Loved how he complained vociferously to the ref when he made him take the ball back to somewhere resembling the location of the foul, rather than the location that Joey really wanted to take it from, which was 15 yards away, with a much better angle; though I wouldn't have loved his efforts so much had the ref not spotted it! Was also really impressed how at the final whistle he gave Kaz a hug and shook hands in a proper (rather than desultory) way with many of our players and the officials. Quality player last night and great entertainment.

Absolutely this. Did everything with a smile on his face.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here