ulloa-l229-1414635_478x359.jpg

Ulloa broke the deadlock against QPR
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
08:23 12th March 2014
by Adam Tighe
We didn't play our best, but the win is important"
Leo Ulloa
Renew your season ticket before 5pm on Thursday 13th*March to secure your seat!**************************
This applies to upfront payers only.

Leo Ulloa last night revealed how he and Bruno Saltor had planned how to outfox the Queens Park Rangers defence by avoiding the aerial route against their high-flying opponents.
It was Bruno’s driven cross into the box on 77 minutes which allowed Ulloa to open the scoring, as Brighton & Hove Albion won 2-0 at the American Express Community Stadium.
Albion's leading scorer told seagulls.co.uk, “Bruno told me before the game that he wouldn't put aerial balls into the box, because we knew it would difficult with QPR's strength in that area.*
"He told me he had decided he would put in a low hard crosses and that was important. I like crosses like that, it was easy for me and we needed the goal and I was happy to score.
“The result was really important for us after we drew with Reading in our last game. We didn't play our best, but the win is important.”

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

The Argentinian also reiterated how much he loves playing in front of the Albion fans and says he is happy with his current form, which has seen him score six goals in eight games.
“I love playing in front of our fans, especially on days like today when we win.*
"I'm happy with my fitness because I've been playing well and I've been scoring and that's important for me, as it would be for any striker, and also good for us.
“We want to make the play-offs, but if important is that we play like we have played in recent games in our next game because Bolton are doing very well and we know will be difficult to go there as well.”
UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES***
Albion v Ipswich Town:***
Saturday 22nd March, kick-off 3pm

Albion v Middlesbrough:***
Saturday 29th March, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here