Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Oscar: We Can Match Anyone

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Renew your season ticket before 5pm on Thursday 13th*March to secure your seat!************************
This applies to upfront payers only.

Brighton & Hove Albion head coach Oscar Garcia felt the 2-0 win over Queens Park Rangers was a huge result for the club and proves his side are a match for any team in the Championship.
Albion have now beaten the top three sides in the division and Oscar told seagulls.co.uk, "This result shows we can beat any team, but we have to be focused, we have to prepare and we have to keep going.*
"It is a massive three points for us and I am extremely proud of my players and our performance against Premier League quality opposition.
"They have fantastic players and a very good manager. It was an important victory for us to beat a team like them.
“Harry Redknapp is very experienced and knows everything there is to know about football. He has been a manager of some very big clubs and I can learn from him – as I can from any manager."

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

The introduction of Kazenga LuaLua sparked the Seagulls, and the live-wire winger set up Albion's second for Stephen Ward, picking out the Irish international from a corner.*
"We know that Kazenga is the kind of player who is always positive when he comes off the bench. He wants to take on players one-v-one and he has helped us all season.
"Our substitutions were positive because the game went as we planned. We knew that in the second half we would find more spaces and all of the substitutes played their part, did what we asked for and I am very pleased with everyone's performance."
ulloa-ll229-1413902.jpg

Albion sit seventh, two points behind Reading in sixth, and three behind Nottingham Forest in fifth, but with a game in hand over both teams. However, Oscar refused to comment on his side's play-off chances but once again praised the superb support of the Amex crowd.*
"Our fans know me by now, they know I won't look further forward than the next game and I won't comment on the play-offs.*
“Looking at the fixtures all the remaining games are difficult and almost all the teams are playing for something. We have to go to Bolton and they are playing really well, but we will try to pick up the three points.
"The players feel the support of the fans, it was important tonight, and it is great for us when we play at home with a large crowd supporting us as they do.*
“It feels like we are playing with 12 players against teams when they come to the Amex."
UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES*
Albion v Ipswich Town:*
Saturday 22nd March, kick-off 3pm

Albion v Middlesbrough:*
Saturday 29th March, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here