Votes: 189 81.8%
  • Greer

Votes: 42 18.2%

• Total voters

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Dunk has done nothing wrong. Keep him in the side, and benefit from his improved performances (created by the pressure to not be dropped for Greer)!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Dunk. If I'm Garcia, I want Dunk playing as many games alongside a proven ex England international as possible before he has to retire.

Besides, Dunk barely put a foot wrong tonight so really shouldn't be dropped.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Dunk has made the most of his opportunity with that performance. He should keep his place as a result.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Dunk is the future. Excellent game tonight.

However Greer is I think the more steady it's a close run thing but Dunk is still young and prone to the odd rush in to tackle he did one tonight missed the ball and player could have left the forward with an open goal but was covered by Andrews

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'd like to see Dunk have a run in the team, but you can't be surprised when Garcia reinstates Greer into one of the best defences in the league

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Either if them play the roll very well, Greer is overall a better player but Dunk is his obvious long term replacement.

At what point do we look to the future and start developing Dunk with the anticipation he will be there for a long time

Claude samdamme

Mar 8, 2014
Very harsh I voted for Dunk but I wouldn't write Greer off his been consistently good throughout the season.

this

The Greer hate is foolish - him + upson are statistically the best centre backs in the division. Dunk is the future and was excellent tonight but Greer is a top championship centre back, one of our best players and captain

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Dunk and I would make Greer work for his place back in the team and I wouldnt change the back 5 as I thought they all played well against qpr

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Dunk. His use of the ball is better than Greer's and he is dominant in the air.

Nothing against Greer, just feel Dunk deserves to keep his place.

No doubt there will be some people still churning out the theory that Dunk gives up at least one howler a game based purely on his sending off at Selhurst while ignoring similar mistakes from Greer.

Dec 29, 2011
This wasn't as close as I imagined...

This season El Abd, Greer and Dunk have all been brilliant when they've played, the one constant in this being Upson alongside them. Upson could be the best signing we've made in years, we need to extend his contract; he's my POTS this year.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Dunk is the future. Don't think he should be dropped after being one of our best players last night, but I'll trust Oscar in whatever he decides to do.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here