Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moan-aid

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Please take a moment to spare a thought, and perhaps a few sheckles, for those who can't be with us tonight.

That joyless band of agenda driven monkeys, who's only pleasure in life is watching their team lose, just so they can pop up and tell everybody how right they were.

These poor people won't be able to face a screen for at least 3 days while they wait for the euphoria of a well earned, hard fought, important win to subside.

Fingers crossed we'll get stuffed 1-1 at the weekend, so we can welcome them back with their heavily laden baskets of doom.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Midget Gem? Midget Gem, are you there? Are we staring relegation in the face?
[MENTION=14720]DumLum[/MENTION]? [MENTION=14720]DumLum[/MENTION], are you with us?
[MENTION=21699]DBL[/MENTION]? [MENTION=21699]DBL[/MENTION], what did you make of the game?
[MENTION=11697]kevtherev[/MENTION]? [MENTION=11697]kevtherev[/MENTION], are we still shit? Is Oscar still clueless and boring?

:tumble:

Tumbleweed_rolling_2.jpg

RIP

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
[MENTION=14720]DumLum[/MENTION]? [MENTION=14720]DumLum[/MENTION], are you with us?
[MENTION=21699]DBL[/MENTION]? [MENTION=21699]DBL[/MENTION], what did you make of the game?
[MENTION=11697]kevtherev[/MENTION]? [MENTION=11697]kevtherev[/MENTION], are we still shit? Is Oscar still clueless and boring?

View attachment 51938

RIP

I'm here and have had a smile on my face ever since we sold Barnes. You are confusing me for a pessimist just because our opinions of Barnes were the extreme opposite. The albion have finally shaken off that ball and chain and are heading in the right direction.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Thought this might be a thread where someone will be releasing a single to raise much needed funds to help them in their hour of need

"It's Victory time, trolls have disappeared without a trace"
"It's victory time, The trolls just feel so out of place"
"Their worlds so empty, they just haven't got a clue"
"Thank God their gone and we can party too "

"Where's the trolls? do they know how to celebrate........"

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

View attachment 51938

RIP

You are doing a MASSIVE disservice by excluding [MENTION=22292]Mutts Nuts[/MENTION] from that list. How very dare you!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It would seem I was wrong.

It turns out just 12 hours later, the fact that we are ONLY 7th, 3 points behind 5th, with a game in hand is all the fault of:-

Drum roll please....

....Scotland International and club captain Gordon Greer.

Hands up if you saw that coming.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
The moaners who were there last night, as one on 77 minutes, as the ball came out wide to Bruno, shouted GET IT IN THE BOX as he hesitated to do so. But no, he worked it back to Buckley who slipped it back to him on the byline......ULLOA! 1-0! Who's that man etc...

Summed it all up for me.

PG

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
You are doing a MASSIVE disservice by excluding [MENTION=22292]Mutts Nuts[/MENTION] from that list. How very dare you!

My apologies. I checked my ignore list thoroughly but he somehow slipped through the net.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here