Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 points and no thread on ref

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I thought he was shocking and was about to bounce my previous thread. Seemed to suck up to QPR and give them all the decisions in 50/50 challenges.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He was ref when we beat Leicester 3-1 so welcome any time at the Amex

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
First half gave nothing, second he gave us many decisions he shouldn't of. The linesmen on the East side was FAR worse.

Last edited:

phazza

Aug 17, 2012
what did we think off Robert Madley tonight?

one of the biggest cheers tonight was when he gave us our first decision just before half time.
i'm a qualified ref. and try not have a go at them, but this one was awful.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
It took him 44 minutes to give us our first free kick and booked Lingard for two of the softest fouls you'd ever see. It was an easy game to referee but he managed to make it look very hard. Clueless.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Some of his decisions were quite baffling to put it mildly.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
did play some good advantage though

You want to take off your ref-tinted specs. As my mate said tonight, the only reason he allowed play on was because he was never going to give us a foul in the first place. That ref was proper shite-house.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
You want to take off your ref-tinted specs. As my mate said tonight, the only reason he allowed play on was because he was never going to give us a foul in the first place. That ref was proper shite-house.

Get off the fence, [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] and tell us what you really think.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Really poor. Constantly disrupting what could have been an even better end to end game. Lino in front of the East was cut from the same cloth as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here