Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away End KO

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Looked like it kicked off quite badly after our first goal around Exit E in the away end.

Hope our stewards are OK.

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
Coins from the posh seats above and a few handbags with the stewards and boys in blue on the concourse (according to a qpr fan in the area)

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Coins from the posh seats above and a few handbags with the stewards and boys in blue on the concourse (according to a qpr fan in the area)

All coins have now been placed securely in an offshore account.

Boston28

Feb 7, 2014
Spoke to a qpr fan on the bus home and told me they were having urine thrown down at them. He apparently had seen this with his own eyes. I wasn't exactly convinced by his story.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Spoke to a qpr fan on the bus home and told me they were having urine thrown down at them. He apparently had seen this with his own eyes. I wasn't exactly convinced by his story.

I think he's taking the piss.

Colt6

Mar 9, 2014
Couple of real hard nuts singing 2-0 to the fairy boys as we left the stadium. Hahaha 2-0 you *****.

I think you'll find it was caused by two or three rather over-weight guys in the posh seats above shouting abuse. As soon as the QPR fans turned on them they cowardly sat back and didn't look over the ledge again (despite being quite a distance). Typical sad behaviour knowing they were a safe distance.

No doubt they were supporters of other clubs.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Didn't think the police got involved

Agreed. And utterly ridiculous the way two suddenly appeared when Barton was getting abuse when taking a first half corner (North East side).

Edit - quoted wrong post. Was supposed to have been superseagulls one saying surprised at amount of police there tonight.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

Of course he did....

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Agreed. And utterly ridiculous the way two suddenly appeared when Barton was getting abuse when taking a first half corner (North East side).

Edit - quoted wrong post. Was supposed to have been superseagulls one saying surprised at amount of police there tonight.
Barton was loving the abuse, playing up to it. The panto act with the linesman was pure theatre.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here