Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stephen Ward

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
We need to get him signed up ASAP at the end of the season imo. My man of the match tonight, great defensively and a decent crosser of the ball. The goal was a peach too.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Played an absolute blinder tonight

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
With Wolves looking like an immediate return to the Championship, unless we make an offer over the summer that they can't refuse, he'll be back with them for next season.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
With Wolves looking like an immediate return to the Championship, unless we make an offer over the summer that they can't refuse, he'll be back with them for next season.

I'm pretty sure a lot of the Wolves fans said he was 'shite' when he joined us and their wage bill is huge. Unless another team gives him a better offer (very possible) I reckon we'd have a decent chance of getting him.

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
I remember the disappointment of losing Wayne bridge and replacing him with Ward, as someone stated previously, we Dodge a bullet there!

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Wolves don't want him at all, they want rid, lets get him in! I've said it all season, not had a bad game yet. He also very rarely gets beat despite a lack of real pace....not Wayne Bridge, but I don't think he's been far off!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He's been mister consistent all season
and yet all season we've had to put up with 'well he's no Wayne Bridge'.

That he might not be, but there's not much in it.
You'd think Ward and Bridge played different sports the way they have been compared, and yet as you say SW has been consistent all season.

scooter1

How soon is now?
My old man is a Wolves fan and was laughing heartily when we signed him for the season, telling me how shite he was. He has since eaten those words on a number of occasions. Ward, along with Upson have been fantastic this season and I hope we can afford to take him on a longer deal come May time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here