V

uquzasa9.jpg

Venue :- Amex Stadium

Kick Off :- 7.45 P.M

Match officials- Referee:-
ROBERT MADLEY
Steve Child and John Flynn
Fourth Official Keith Hill

Can Albion secure a win after a disappointing recent results against play off rivals Reading & Wigan?

What team and formation will Oscar play tonight?

After poor recent results, Will Q.P.R carry on were they left off after beating Birmingham 2-0 away

Will we score more than 1 goal in a game?

I say we will, 2-1 Albion, Ulloa and Lingard the scorers.

Sigh, someone had to do it, just couldn't help myself

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What kind of title is THAT?

Surely it should be 'Brighton and Hove Albion v Queens Park Rangers' OR 'BHA v QPR'.

Mixing your formats - 'Brighton and Hove Albion v Q.P.R.' is madness.

Were loose.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
What kind of title is THAT?

Surely it should be 'Brighton and Hove Albion v Queens Park Rangers' OR 'BHA v QPR'.

Mixing your formats - 'Brighton and Hove Albion v Q.P.R.' is madness.

Were loose.

I wanted to downgrade them and make them small and insignificant to give us more of a chance.
Look at our massive club name in comparison to their 3 letters :)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Can Albion secure a win after a disappointing recent results against play off rivals Reading & Wigan? Yes!

What team and formation will Oscar play tonight? 4-3-3, and something like:

Koosh
Bruno Dunky Matty Wardy
Ince Andrews Stephens
Slopez Leo Jesse

Unfortunately.

Will Q.P.R carry on a run after beating Birmingham away 2-0 last Saturday? Is winning one game a run? Anyway, the answer to your question is No.

Will we score more than 1 goal in a game? Yes, 2.

I say we will, 2-1 Albion, Ulloa and Lingard the scorers. 2-1 is my prediction too. I don't care who scores for us. Someone, anybody!

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
The refs not great, mainly does lower league games. Although he does play advantage and let the game flow. Will give QPR a fair ride, as he is not a homer.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Looking forward to the game tonight (don't know why given its an evening game when we are normally shite, and against good oppostion at that). Taking a mate along with me who has never been to the Amex before. He's half mutton so shouts alot, advance apologies to all my East Stand neighbourino's!

Up the Albion!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I fear for tonight but I hope I am wrong.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Where's the full stop after the "R" of QPR? Plus, as HKFC correctly points out, you're mixing up full names and shortened names. Why the spaces after the colons? Why the hyphens after the colons?? Why no space after "officials" and before the hyphen? What are those umbrella-y mushroom things on the badges? The roles of Steve Child and John Flynn are unclear - they should be marked as linesmen. "Fourth official" could have a colon after it. Full stop required after "M" of PM.

"Will Q.P.R carry on were they left off" - hmmm. Use of capital letter halfway through a sentence, "where" instead of "were". Sentences should end with a full stop. Same goes for your last sentence too. Again, full stop needed after the "R" of QPR.

"a disappointing recent results against play off rivals Reading & Wigan" - dear dear: I'd hyphenate the adjectival use of "play off". I'd certainly not pair off a singular indefinite article with a plural noun, and your ampersand is inconsistently applied - cf "Brighton and Hove Albion" (my bold) above.

I like the idea of throwing questions around rather than giving us too many facts - it's right that we should go into a match in an interrogative state of mind. 8.9 out of 10.0. I'm confident.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Oi, you lot, leave RowleyBirkin alone. He can do no wrong when it comes to the official matchday thread as far as I'm concerned.

Were still loose though, obviously.

2-0 to the good guys. We'll still only have 1 shot on target, but we'll get another og somehow.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Can Albion secure a win after a disappointing recent results against play off rivals Reading & Wigan? Yes!

What team and formation will Oscar play tonight? 4-3-3, and something like:

Koosh
Bruno Dunky Matty Wardy
Ince Andrews Stephens
Slopez Leo Jesse

Unfortunately.

I'm cringing. Anyone else?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Rowley threads started: 9
Wins 2
Draws 4
Loss 3

So I've compared these stats against the club's record in total for the season, and I have to confess that I can find no positives for Rowley's efforts at all. However, blind as ever to the facts, I resort to the old stand by: sorry, Acker, your stats are wrong. *nods*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here