Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

might we catch a glimpse of this man at the Amex tonight?

Let's Have A Winner!

Apr 23, 2006
Burgess Hill
Well? On the bench or in the stands of course. I do hope so...

Attachments

• 819bobbyzamora.jpg
    819bobbyzamora.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 1,556

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Oh come on, stop teasing. Who is it?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
http://www1.skysports.com/football/live/match/288078/preview

Brighton will be without captain Gordon Greer when they host promotion rivals QPR.

Greer serves a one-match ban after he was sent off during Saturday's 1-1 draw with Reading, so Lewis Dunk is poised to make his first Championship start of the season at centre-half.

Midfield duo Dale Stephens (foot) and Andrea Orlandi (thigh) will be assessed after they missed out against the Royals through injury.

Striker Will Hoskins is building up his fitness following a long-term knee injury and will play for the reserves on Monday night along with out-of-favour midfielder Kemy Agustien.

QPR could be without striker Kevin Doyle when they head to Brighton.

Boss Harry Redknapp, who is already without top scorer Charlie Austin due to a shoulder problem, saw Wolves loanee Doyle hobble off towards the end of Saturday's 2-0 win at Birmingham with a knee injury.

Bobby Zamora and Andy Johnson are still short of fitness so January signings Will Keane or Modibo Maiga could be asked to lead the attack.

Niko Kranjcar will be checked over after missing out at the weekend with hamstring trouble but fellow midfielder Ale Faurlin (cruciate), winger Matty Phillips (ankle) and right-back Danny Simpson (back) are still out.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
oh apologies, is there a big red cross on your screen?! Never tried attaching anything before, probably messed it up haha...I can see a certain Robert Lester Zamora on my screen...

No, I remember him now. :)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Its not true anyway.

Excuse me?
Charlton 1 QPR 1 U21s match 1pm Tuesday 11th March.
QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR 5h

#QPR U21 XI v [MENTION=5261]CAFC[/MENTION]Official: Lennox, Young, Magri (c), Mitchell, Donaldson, S-White, Diane, Gibbons, Zamora, Dellatorre, Shariff #QPRU21

Hoskins is coming back from injury and played 90 mins for our U21s on Monday, so it seems Bobby is doing the same at his club.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Excuse me?
Charlton 1 QPR 1 U21s match 1pm Tuesday 11th March.
QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR 5h

#QPR U21 XI v [MENTION=5261]CAFC[/MENTION]Official: Lennox, Young, Magri (c), Mitchell, Donaldson, S-White, Diane, Gibbons, Zamora, Dellatorre, Shariff #QPRU21

Hoskins is coming back from injury and played 90 mins for our U21s on Monday, so it seems Bobby is doing the same at his club.

Dellatore great signing.

Is that Luke young? Must be on 50k a week

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here