Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Motorola G - recommended Apps

After procrastinating, seeking advice on this board and having one demonstrated to me by an acquaintance I bumped into whilst strolling through a Churchyard I have now purchased one of these beasties. Haven't got the SIM for it yet but am using it in home WiFe mode to get a feel for what it can do and am mightily impressed so far.

Have added Spotify, Flickr, BBC iPlayer, Met Office and of course the Football League App. to it so far. Recommendations please for any other useful Apps that might be worth adding - I can get game suggestions from the Youngest Pottings.

Over to you, collective wise consciousness of the Board.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Download the official seagulls app digital stadium, it allows you to get the scores tweets etc at the amex.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
ES File Explorer (as the Moto G doesn't seem to have a built-in file explorer);
Motorola DroidLight (to use your phone as a torch when using the woodland walk back to the Hikers Rest after an evening game); and
Brighton Buses Times (to check how long you have to wait for the 24 after that walk).

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Tapatalk to view NSC when it goes into meltdown after we've bored half our fans and lost to QPR, to an unlucky goal that was miles offside but the ref and lino didn't notice.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
TVCatchup and Aptoide

Herne Bay Gull

Mar 4, 2014
I to have a moto g & a mighty fine phone it is.

I recomend the following:

BBC weather widget
Tunein
Ebay
Daily Mail
Opera mini (browser)
Play newstand (news & current affairs)
Viewranger ( excellent GPS & OS maps app)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Whatsapp

Trainline

Livescore

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I use my phone for calls and texts. The only app I have on there is for train times/running. I don't want/need anything else on a phone.

Have loads on my iPad though and use that constantly.

Cool.

But how about you answer the posters original question, I don't think he is too bothered what you do with your phone or I-Pad.

Comms wise: Whatsapp, Viber and Skype.

Games: football chairman, hungry shark, Match Dots.

Misc: Rain Alarm, BH Buses, Nationail Rail, your network provider app.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here