Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boring Boring Albion

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Probably this time last year when you were constantly moaning about it and we were only in 6th and winning nearly every game we played. We wouldn't make the play-offs, Poyet was a poor manager, we needed to get the ball forward and stop messing around with it etc etc.

As a serious answer to your question; yes, I can. It was when we were a tinpot lower league club playing in a non league stadium with a dinosaur manager and philosophy, with a load of third rate players. And it wasn't very long ago.

You wouldn't be happy whatever we were doing.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Yeah. We're really rubbish now. I much preferred it when we were fighting for survival at the bottom is the English leagues. :ffsparr:

You hit the nail on the head we were fighting, we are currently rolling over and getting our tummy tickled every game ****ing rubbish

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
It was last this boring for much of last season ... unfortunately.

Why can't we play attractive, open football and still win? It's possible you know.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Last time the football was really boring was under Hinsh when we were total shit house . The worst manager ever at the Albion and dick knights biggest mistake. Any one that thinks Daniel Marney is a Better player than Sidwell and toure should never be allowed anyone near a football team.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
You hit the nail on the head we were fighting, we are currently rolling over and getting our tummy tickled every game ****ing rubbish

I must be really weird then, because I've actually enjoyed this season. Especially seeing Rohan Ince and Solly March developing into fine players. Bruno has entertained me, PIG has really impressed me, Ward has been a revelation - considering how negative people were about him. I've enjoyed seeing Upson show his class and I still get a rush of excitement when Kaz and Bucks enter the fray. Oh yeah and Ulloa sometimes make me think we have a very decent striker. Yes, I have enjoyed it so far. I've also won enough money now on the Goldstone Gamble/Priestfield ?/Withdean wager/Amex hat trick to cover the £2 I spend on it every game. What's not to be happy about?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Why can't we play attractive, open football and still win? It's possible you know.

Every single one of the 92 clubs tries. About 6 succeed. You should be able to work out the answer to your question from that.

As for finishing 4th in the Championship playing some of the best football the club has ever played being boring, well I think you should watch a different sport, because you just don't seem to understand anything about this one other than 'get ball forward, score lots of goals'.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Some total morons on this forum seriously I do not believe what I'm reading. Moaning wankers.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Some total morons on this forum seriously I do not believe what I'm reading. Moaning wankers.

you get it a lot from mutts nuts. Just ignore him and hope he goes away.

Yoda

English & European
Last time the football was really boring was under Hinsh when we were total shit house . The worst manager ever at the Albion and dick knights biggest mistake. Any one that thinks Daniel Marney is a Better player than Sidwell and toure should never be allowed anyone near a football team.

Sidwell didn't come in until Coppell took over. ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here