Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL Girls: Don't call me racist on BBC3 now

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Interesting program that shows how kids are being led by their naive parents into the EDL

Maybe Boris Johnson can wade in and have these kids taken away from their parents and put into care???

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Interesting program that shows how kids are being led by their naive parents into the EDL

You could say the same about Muslims. There is a divide between cultures and the government do nothing to narrow it.

Both extremes are wrong. Taking your kid on an EDL demo where it's likely to kick off is disgusting. Inculcating your kid in to a belief that loathes non believers and gambles on suicide when you are claiming your livelihood from the very same people is disgusting. Both as bad as one another.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Both extremes are wrong. Taking your kid on an EDL demo where it's likely to kick off is disgusting. Inculcating your kid in to a belief that loathes non believers and gambles on suicide when you are claiming your livelihood from the very same people is disgusting. Both as bad as one another.

Yes you're right, but what can be done? The Government turn a blind eye and can see things escalating even further in the future.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Anybody know who exactly the EDL are supposed to be 'defending' England FROM? Anybody with an IQ higher than their shoe size by any chance?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Yes you're right, but what can be done? The Government turn a blind eye and can see things escalating even further in the future.

Firstly, to clarify my post I should say I was talking about the extremes. So Islamic fundamentalism (most Muslims are happy peace loving people) and white extremism (again most white people I know just want to get on with their neighbours and live a happy, accepting life).

The Government do not turn a blind eye. If they are not painfully aware of the need to keep a lid on fundamentalism and white power they are not doing their job. They are hamstrung by red tape, political correctness, obfuscation and the human condition. Their "dealing with it" covers those in the middle. Your Abu Hamzas and Tommy Robinsons hide behind law, process and bullshit. The really clever guys running the youtube accounts and training camps / induction meetings aren't going to be caught in a million years. The poor thick f***s in the middle are taking all the risk for zero reward.

Why? Because it's easier. Because it ticks boxes. Because they're doing something.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Just watched it on iPlayer..

Can not believe how easily led so many people are... Fair play to the 16 year old who made her own mind up.

D

Deleted member 22389

I lived in Luton in the middle of a multicultural community. Extremists or no extremists, our governments have bent backwards to give people what they want and I personally think this country is heading down the wrong path. Religion first and culture second has created a lack of proper integration in some towns and cities. I guess I will be the one that is labelled for saying that, but I am only going on my own experience. I'm glad I don't live there anymore.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here