Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bingo fan who wolf-whistled every time they called 'legs 11' is thrown out by police

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
And banned for being sexist.

Holy cows, what is this country coming to when you can't wolf whistle at 'legs eleven' at Bingo. If the bingo hall is so offended then why not drop the legs part when calling ball 11 and why they're at it why not drop 2 fat ladies 88 as fat ladies might be offended as well.

EXAMPLES OF 'BINGO LINGO'

1: Kelly's Eye

2: One Little Duck

7: David Beckham

8: One fat lady

17: Often be kissed

28: Overweight

56: Was she worth it?

69: Your place or mine

80: Gandhi's Breakfast

83: Fat lady with a flea

88: Two fat ladies

If the bingo halls are so offended up and down the country then maybe they should reconsider the names for balls. Anyone played Bingo or have visited one of late?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Gala bingo halls dropped using every descriptor after the number some years ago, as a response to some customers being offended by them. I have no idea where this incident took place (it may not be a gala hall?).

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
"BJ’s Bingo Hall" :lolol:

If you call your bingo hall "BJs" you can hardly complain............

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
5 & 9 the Brighton Line.
Now I'm thinking. Must have been about mid 1960's when I would go with my Mum to the Adastra Hut in Hassocks, every Friday night. Would be at the back in a circle. And 5 shillings and 9 pence would have been the cost London to Brighton by train.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
5 & 9 the Brighton Line.
Now I'm thinking. Must have been about mid 1960's when I would go with my Mum to the Adastra Hut in Hassocks, every Friday night. Would be at the back in a circle. And 5 shillings and 9 pence would have been the cost London to Brighton by train.

59 was the number of the London Brighton train

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
One leg normal, the other suffering from elephantitis, 10

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here