Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eating in the toilet

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I want to share something with you that greatly perturbs me.
Every morning I go to the toilet at work (no specific time) I complete my business, wash hands, dry them and throw used paper in the bin. Without fail, in said bin is a banana skin. Now unless someone is performing an unspeakable act upon themselves with the banana, I can only assume they're ritually eating in the toilet. It's bad enough if you do it at home but in the work Kharzi? As you will know, male toilets get pretty rancid, who'd eat with all those poo particles flying around. I've even found crisp packets in the bin.
Is it just me that finds it totally wrong, or does anyone else like a nosh in the littlest room.

I saw a guy in the WSU bogs the other day with his pint on the floor by his feet and an open sarnie box resting on the top of the urinal.

Very odd behaviour.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Could it not be that someone was eating a banana and the toilet bin was the first they came to? I use the bins in the toilet most days to empty my pockets of rubbish (tissue, gum wraper etc)

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Perhaps they eat the banana on the way to the toilet and place the skin in the bin prior to 'making some room'? If it bothers you that much, get in early and have yourself a stakeout.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I hate people having books in the toilet. Yuk.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Thinking along the same lines as Frank Zappa's "Don't eat the yellow Snow", is there a colour of banana we shouldn't eat?

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
most-bizarre-restaurants-marton3.jpg

There's always the "Modern Toilet" restaurant in Taiwan

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If you go into a supermarket toilet on many occasions you will find empty drink cans or bottles assumingly people have helped themselves and gone to the toilet to drink it.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Perhaps they eat the banana on the way to the toilet and place the skin in the bin prior to 'making some room'? If it bothers you that much, get in early and have yourself a stakeout.

This is what I was thinking, I sometimes use the bin in the toilet to chuck stuff if I stop off on the way to my desk.

What I don't understand in our work toilets is that there always seem to PUDDLES underneath the urinals. Are there lots of people who have such little control over their STREAM that they can't get all of it to land in the urinal? Do they perhaps have a very poor SHAKE technique to stop the final drips? Very odd indeed.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Surely something twisted has to be afoot there. Surely no-one could eat in there. Just the thought of that is making me gag like Oscar Pistorius.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
I want to share something with you that greatly perturbs me.
Every morning I go to the toilet at work (no specific time) I complete my business, wash hands, dry them and throw used paper in the bin. Without fail, in said bin is a banana skin. Now unless someone is performing an unspeakable act upon themselves with the banana, I can only assume they're ritually eating in the toilet. It's bad enough if you do it at home but in the work Kharzi? As you will know, male toilets get pretty rancid, who'd eat with all those poo particles flying around. I've even found crisp packets in the bin.
Is it just me that finds it totally wrong, or does anyone else like a nosh in the littlest room.

I'm more concerned with the 'having a nosh in the littlest room, ooh err missus :blush:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
If you go into a supermarket toilet on many occasions you will find empty drink cans or bottles assumingly people have helped themselves and gone to the toilet to drink it.

I find it bad enough manners when people eat whilst walking round the store -even if they intend to pay for an empty packet.

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
I'm quite alarmed at the number of people queing for the poo-cubicles at half-time. It's 2 hours on a Saturday afternoon!

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I'm quite alarmed at the number of people queing for the poo-cubicles at half-time. It's 2 hours on a Saturday afternoon!

They probably suffer from cock shyness. Happens to a lot of people. Stand at the urinal dying for a piss and nothing will come out as soon as someone stands next to you. I've had it in the past but I'm fine now. *touches ceramic*

As for eating in the toilet it's rather odd and I'd probably not want to be invited round for tea.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

Not everyone enjoys the luxury of regularity. When you gotta go - you gotta go, and I can assure you, if you gotta go, 2 hours is a hell of a long time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here