Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dunk and Upson...

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
So lets just say these two do well together Tuesday night and for some reason we get another 1-0 win, should Dunk keep his place, or do you think Greer will come straight back in?

No I don't think Greer is rubbish, in fact I think he is very good, however Saturday he cost us, should Dunk be given a chance much like Brez was given his when Koosh was out?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Definitely. Greer has had a few more off games this season, and Dunk is arguably our future so yes if he plays well he should definitely start the next game.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Greer has to earn the shirt back. Shirley.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
He didn't look much of an inmprovement on Saturday, at one point he gave Blakcman a very easy chance just my turning himself.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
So lets just say these two do well together Tuesday night and for some reason we get another 1-0 win, should Dunk keep his place, or do you think Greer will come straight back in?

No I don't think Greer is rubbish, in fact I think he is very good, however Saturday he cost us, should Dunk be given a chance much like Brez was given his when Koosh was out?

On the basis el abd was dropped as soon as Greer was available I'd say dunk will have a game tomorrow then back on the bench.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here