Votes: 27 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
certainly don't want those cockerneys

sheff utd,wouldn't they be the first div 3 side to win it? apparently spurs won it as an amateur side???

hull,well always nice to go out to the eventual winners :angry:

wigan,fairy tale stuff,like buses wait all that time then two come along

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
i would like sheffield united to win it, but them in the europa league would be a little bit like tahiti in the confederations cup

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Wigan. It was fantaqstically ridiculous when they won it last year, and twice in a row, knocking out Man City and Arsenal on the way, would be great.

Our recent home loss to then isn't looking quite so bad now.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Be good to have a Sheff Utd v Wigan final. Wouldn't mind either of them winning it.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Wigan. It was fantaqstically ridiculous when they won it last year, and twice in a row, knocking out Man City and Arsenal on the way, would be great.

Our recent home loss to then isn't looking quite so bad now.

i wonder if wigan will be like we were last season, good start, went down hill, then were the best team in the second half of the season but didn't go up

D

Deleted member 18477

I'd like arsenal to win it. I'm sick to death of the media talking about arsenals trophy draught. And wenger is a top manager. Although wouldn't mind if Wigan won it as they were brilliant today.

Don't really want Hull or Sheffield to win it.

I would be happy for anyone but Arsenal to win it. Always nice to see teams outside of the big hitters picking up a trophy, if for no other reason than seeing their fans reaction at what they consider to be some sort of entitlement to win being taken from them and listening to them go absolutely off their trollies on 606 and the like

If pushed I would go for United, a proper underdog, and when you consider where they were earlier in the season it would be a hell of a turnaround and may even help Clough emerge from the shadow of his dads's achievments to a degree.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here