Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If there is a God.........................

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
PLEASE let England win the Egg chasing in a bit.......cos being a true blue Englishman living in Wales is pure hell if the taffys win!!!

If there is a God, I'd hope he was spending a bit more of his time and effort getting the Albion promoted rather than wasting it on a minority sport like rugby.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
PLEASE let England win the Egg chasing in a bit.......cos being a true blue Englishman living in Wales is pure hell if the taffys win!!!
:lolol:

You've got a to learn about diplomacy Tony! If I said what I really thought in the pub, we'd have about three customers.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

You've got a to learn about diplomacy Tony! If I said what I really thought in the pub, we'd have about three customers.

I have already voiced my opinion El and I have managed to upset pretty much all of them!!! hence why we have come away from the pub back into the safety of our home!! :lol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
If there is a God, I'd hope he was spending a bit more of his time and effort getting the Albion promoted rather than wasting it on a minority sport like rugby.

I thought, wasting half your time, watching a proper minority sport, you would know what one of them is. Not a fine and long established game played in 116 countries with over 18,000 clubs.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

Football could learn a lot from this "minoroty" sport.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The black armbands will be out tonight....:D

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

if you really want to upset them
remind them that their national sport is named after a English town
my god I really do not miss the welsh smugness after a win by them

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I can positively assure you, there is NO smugness coming from any of them at the moment! :)

pop into the compass in Pontyates and blow them a kiss from me :lolol:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
it was tongue in cheek as i am sure u know.....great match!

Yes I did sort of suss it was not really meant :) (though after a good drink I can be found in the bathroom in a praying position, normally leaning over the toilet!! :lol: )

............. great result, to many mistakes made but that said we do have a very good side coming through, I am extremely confident for the future :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here