Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackburn v Burnley

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Anyone else following this? Blackburn were 1-0 up (a win would put them within a point of us), but Burnley just scored twice in three minutes (after Barnes came on as a sub for Vokes). A win would put them 8 points clear of third place and looking very good for automatic promotion.

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Anyone else following this? Blackburn were 1-0 up (a win would put them within a point of us), but Burnley just scored twice in three minutes (after Barnes came on as a sub for Vokes). A win would put them 8 points clear of third place and looking very good for automatic promotion.

cue a Barnes thread...credit ti what Dysche has done there

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
FT 2-1. Good to keep some distance between us and another potential play-offs rival.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I hope Barnes doesn't become this year's Dobbie: a player that is credited with single handedly getting his new team promoted, ignoring the fact that that team had already been doing very well long before he signed.

Aug 23, 2011
I hope Barnes doesn't become this year's Dobbie: a player that is credited with single handedly getting his new team promoted, ignoring the fact that that team had already been doing very well long before he signed.

I wasn't suggesting he was, I am just interested in how he gets on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here