Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Wales ..a game where players don't throw themselves to the ground...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Can't wait for this clash. After last year we owe them one big time.
I very nearly walked out of yesterday's Albion match after the Ulloa incident. I stayed because my wife is a proper fan and she didn't want to go. I have to just accept I'm falling out of love with football.

Swing low..... C'mon.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Can't wait for this clash. After last year we owe them one big time.
I very nearly walked out of yesterday's Albion match after the Ulloa incident. I stayed because my wife is a proper fan and she didn't want to go. I have to just accept I'm falling out of love with football.

Swing low..... C'mon.

I think its about the first time he's ever done it...lopez well he's a serial offender....then we have le fondre and his antics.....international rugby is just superb to watch...a fine afternoon packed house...oh i wish i was there

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
They do when they cross the opposing try line with the ball in their hands.

Really looking forward to this.

Love what Stuart Lancaster is doing. Danny Care is great at recycling the ball so quickly. We used to amble far too much in the past.

Mike Brown is my new firm favourite.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
It's also a game where the ref is respected and doesn't take any backchat from the players.

This will be a cracking game.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Wales fans think it's a forgone conclusion just coz they stuffed us last year. Would love to see their smugness backfire.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
It's also a game where there are plenty of nasty little digs, stamps and eye gouges... the sooner everyone remembers they don't care about rugby the better

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Eye gouging is a very rare occurrence. Far less prevalent than headbutting or elbowing in football.

If you don't care about rugby, then poddle off to another topic of interest to you.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
They do when they cross the opposing try line with the ball in their hands.

Really looking forward to this.

Love what Stuart Lancaster is doing. Danny Care is great at recycling the ball so quickly. We used to amble far too much in the past.

Mike Brown is my new firm favourite.

Dam that Care throwing himself over the line like that

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Eye gouging is a very rare occurrence. Far less prevalent than headbutting or elbowing in football.

If you don't care about rugby, then poddle off to another topic of interest to you.

Agreed. Will choose football over rugby any time, but rugby has many good points over football.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It's also a game where there are plenty of nasty little digs, stamps and eye gouges... the sooner everyone remembers they don't care about rugby the better

Eye gouges are very rare. The digs and stamps don't hurt half as much as a full blooded legal tackle can. Man's game.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here