Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunny day? . Brighton migration !!!

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

What about Eastbourne or Worthing ?? We couldn't get on the train at Preston Park just now. Teaches us a lesson I suppose, we are now walking to Hove.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
What about Eastbourne or Worthing ?? We couldn't get on the train at Preston Park just now. Teaches us a lesson I suppose, we are now walking to Hove.

Eastbourne is getting the effects too, but Brighton is only 1 hour from London by train where as Eastbourne is an extra 30 minutes - so of course all the Londoners will go to Brighton.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Weather JCLs the lot of ya! Hampden Park is where it's at as far as sunny weather.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Well if you use public transport, it shouldn't be a surprise if the public are on there :facepalm:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
_73468021_73468020.jpg
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26507248

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Spent a pleasant afternoon watching Minis team demolish Rustington Park Youth Orange 6-0 and he scored a direct free-kick.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Travelled by train to Eastbourne from Brighton just 32 mins on the Ashford train, no hordes of foreign students or London weekenders,enjoyable walk along the seafront,plenty of restaurants at reasonable prices,recommend it!

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
Enjoyed a lovely walk around Ripe and a couple of pints of Harvey's.at the Yew Tree Inn at Chalvington. The weather was really great - a balmy 18c. - with most of us wearing t shirts (some BHA) but some people were still in their winter coats!

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I'll see your Brighton and Twickenham and raise you fishing off a boat in the estuary at Salcombe followed by fish & chips with a sunset and a couple of Doom Bars in an old Devon pub watching a local band play, then home.

Smashing Wales in the Sunshine while sinking 4 guinesses in your seat without moving (and desperately needing a wee at the end)

Beautiful day in Eastbourne, good stroll along the prom to Holywell, back for a spot of shopping and then on to the pier for a go on the penny drops and ice cream. Spotted 6 Albion shirt or badged clothing (large biker type with Lenny on the back of his shirt - was that you??) wearers, Youngest Potting would have probably worn her yellow hoodie bought in the Superstore Sale yesterday had it not been in the wash.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Spent a pleasant afternoon watching Minis team demolish Rustington Park Youth Orange 6-0 and he scored a direct free-kick.

A good day for kids football, hardly any games for ages because of the rain then a smashing day like today, my sons team also had a good result , and nice to see a decent referee.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here