Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunderland V Palace next Sat

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Palace have remaining home Games against Man City, Villa, Chelsea & Liverpool

Palace have won 1 away all season

A sunderland win will take them above Palace & leave them fatally wounded & doomed to relegation, just when there hopes were raised by never relegated TP

& what a difference Murray has made

Championship trips next year to Palace, Fulham & Orient? Losing Burnley, Leicester, Barnsley... Nice

Let's hope Poyet tries harder this time

IFHB

Apr 14, 2010
Palace have remaining home Games against Man City, Villa, Chelsea & Liverpool

Palace have won 1 away all season

A sunderland win will take them above Palace & leave them fatally wounded & doomed to relegation, just when there hopes were raised by never relegated TP

& what a difference Murray has made

Championship trips next year to Palace, Fulham & Orient? Losing Burnley, Leicester, Barnsley... Nice

Let's hope Poyet tries harder this time

We have won 2 times away this season, so far. But more to the point, with nearly two months of the season left, you have already given up on any chance of promotion?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
From experience in the last 25 years , palace will not do as you want .

Easier to just quietly look over at them and not hope to much .

Can see them losing next week though , that result for them yesterday was very very bad . What's funnier is they all expected to win it

# rightbackintheshit

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Shame this one isn't on the telly. It'd be a great game for the neutral.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Palace fans loving the football under Pulis, and combine that with their disastrous and costly transfer window panic buys, their more creative players not getting a sniff of the first team, their saviour Tom Ince being a tad gash and it's all looking doomed long term, even if they do stay up. Still, at least they've got some nice new cladding and Joniesta is setting the world on fire at Ipswich.

:FFSPuncheon

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Palace, with 19 goals, are now the lowest scorers in the Premier League this season and the football league and both of their last two goals have been penalties. It seems they're going to rely on penalties now so expect a barrage of pens in their favor in the coming weeks.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Palace, with 19 goals, are now the lowest scorers in the Premier League this season and the football league and both of their last two goals have been penalties. It seems they're going to rely on penalties now so expect a barrage of pens in their favor in the coming weeks.

Can see Muzza winning a few.
Plenty of twists and turns to come.

D

Deleted member 2719

What's the chance of a scuffle between poyet and pulis in the dug out/ tunnel. Pulls to win by a ko imo.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What's the chance of a scuffle between poyet and pulis in the dug out/ tunnel. Pulls to win by a ko imo.

I think Charlie would then even things up a bit by biting off Pulis's nose and gnawing both his ears.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This is one of those games where Palace need to pick up a point.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Pretty much the anniversary of the St Patricks Day Massacre.

3-0 win for Gus again, please.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I feel like I've spent a lifetime watching Palace do exactly the opposite to what I want, so I'm fully confident the spanners will (a) beat Sunderland and (b) stay up. A travesty on both counts of course, but such is the way it seems to go.

Fulham have one relegation place nailed down so it's two from about six, surely?

Palace should be one of them but it would be typical if they escaped by virtue of some no marks like Norwich & West Brom screwing up royally. WBA seem to be bang out of form, and I never trust Norwich. Hughton is just an uninspiring wet blanket.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Cardiff and Fulham are going down IMO. Between Palace, West Brom, Norwich and Sunderland for the last place.

We need to win 3 games from our last 10. We've got Sunderland, Cardiff, Villa, Fulham and West Ham in there. If we can avoid losing to Sunderland and Cardiff I think we'll survive. Lose both and we'll be probably go down. Our record against bottom half clubs under Pulis is very good though, so we're pretty confident that we'll survive.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Cardiff and Fulham are going down IMO. Between Palace, West Brom, Norwich and Sunderland for the last place.

We need to win 3 games from our last 10. We've got Sunderland, Cardiff, Villa, Fulham and West Ham in there. If we can avoid losing to Sunderland and Cardiff I think we'll survive. Lose both and we'll be probably go down. Our record against bottom half clubs under Pulis is very good though, so we're pretty confident that we'll survive.

I think you will. Worst thing you did, getting rid of Holloway and appointing Pulis.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here