Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best cooked breakfast in Worthing ?

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing
Any recommendations ?

Dunno the name, but the cafe in South Farm Road up near Wiston Ave. i often go, yesterday i had 2 sausages, egg, 5 slices of bacon, beans, grilled toms, toast and tea. Bargain at £5, and always a paper to read. Plenty of other choices, even veggy stuff.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Lazy Brunch cafe on the Goring Road, family run (3 with ST's) with trained chefs. Wear the full kit and tell em you're a ST holder and you get a blue & white striped fried egg free

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I think the one south of the crossing is better.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
The Bluebird Cafe in Ferring is a little out of the way, but staff are friendly and there's always a welcoming atmosphere (with a nice sea view). Sea Lane Cafe a little further east in Goring is also a good shout, as is the one on Broadwater Road between the fire station and school (forgotten the name).

Fulking Seagull

Mar 31, 2013
Fulking
The Lighthouse Café, Warwick Street (east end of). Great breakfast and Alan is a life long Albion fan. Went there for a full brekkie before Watford away.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Heading down the main road to the pier there is a cafe on the right. May be called Continental or something similar. Proper coffee and a full english that has Bubble and squeak and black pudding :drool: My wife has persuaded me to go to Worthing on a number of occasions since they opened.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I went to The Istanbul in Heene Road, reasonably priced, good portions and good service. Went for Eggs, sausage, bacon, mushrooms, beans, black pudding, tomatoe, bubble and squeak, toast and a mug of tea. Bargain at £4.95 !

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Heading down the main road to the pier there is a cafe on the right. May be called Continental or something similar. Proper coffee and a full english that has Bubble and squeak and black pudding :drool: My wife has persuaded me to go to Worthing on a number of occasions since they opened.

If that's the one a few doors nearer the pier than Wetherspoons, I agree.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here