Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The worst chant ever yesterday !

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Sung by a few loonys in the Northstand !
" your so shit your just a substitute " or something like that ,whilst the Reading subs warmed up !
Along side OUR subs !

Well done you t**ts :clap2::dunce::clap2:

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
It was being sung, because on one of the Reading subs was acting like billy big b0110x when came out to warm up. Before that no one was taking any notice of them.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
You obviously missed the **** winding up our supporters then and when one fan argued back he was lucky not to get thrown out by the stewards, double standards. Anyway you obviously missed the irony as during the chant Tracey decide to do some warming up.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
What, worse than that spit spraying St Pauli/Palace chant?...

I fail to believe that.

This.
That new version of Sussex by the Sea is this seasons worst chant, the sooner that disappears the better
Nothing wrong with the proper GOSBTS of course.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
In honesty the chant started as the sub was trying to play the big man. He made a big thing of the offside goal which did not help his cause. Best part for me he came on and missed a 1 on 1.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
The chant was 'you're so shit, you're on the bench' and the guy in question had just given one of our fans a gesture.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
This.
That new version of Sussex by the Sea is this seasons worst chant, the sooner that disappears the better
Nothing wrong with the proper GOSBTS of course.

Don't get me started on that! What MORON heard the Sheffield Wednesday "All Wednesday Aren't We?" chant and decided it was the perfect way to *******ize OUR song?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here