Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ball in the box...........

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
.....first half and whether its Lopez, Bruno or whoever I am beyond belief p!ssed off that the crossing is so feckin shyte AND it has been for the last 3 years FFS!!!!

You've changed your tune. You normally post threads moaning about the lack of atmosphere and people not getting behind the team?

Which is it, get behind the team, or moan about them?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We did have a decent crosser on loan but didn't bother to try to re-sign him and he now plays for Blackburn.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I watched Dave closely yesterday and you could see the frustration on his face when on the rare ocassion he did put a good ball in the box no one attacked it with intent.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Yeah Lopez's delivery is so bad it doesn't even cause the defence to make mistakes and score own goals....oh no hang on :facepalm:

Fvck me it was a joke own goal but dont let that get in the way of reality! Virtually everyone realises that he has been relatively poor this season compared to last, that he is way too lightweight and that he cant deliver a decent ball in - but nonetheless you carry on being happy that we drew at home because of such luck!!

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I watched Dave closely yesterday and you could see the frustration on his face when on the rare ocassion he did put a good ball in the box no one attacked it with intent.

One into the south end had Leo & two others moved as ball in air to within a yard of each other in the centre of pen area. Easy nod in if one had made a run to the near post. & Looez gets assist.
Same as with KLL & CMS...CMS missed 100 consecutive balls in from the left so KLL gets no assists

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Our final ball, whether it be a cross or through ball from midfield is usually not good enough hence our low rate of scoring

But when I said in another thread that Solly March's final ball is dismal, you replied that you think the exact opposite. You seem a little confused!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here