Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We need better fans

NorthStandTopBoy

Jan 3, 2014
Love my club and love my city but come on we r never gonna reach the epl if we don't start making some proper noise. Sick of results like today absolutely gutted we deserved to win no doubt.

but again I'm sick of people not being up for it in the NS. Go and sit with the shoreham lot in the family stand if u wanna have ur picnic an ur candy wagon goody bag. I was trying to get a song going AGAIN today and again people just want to sit there and watch football like it's on tv. Ur not in the 1901 club u know.

Same old song - Albion Albion Albion Albion - sick of it we need to get some more songs like all the other clubs. Seriousley.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Pray. Tell us what you are doing to change things?

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Love my club and love my city but come on we r never gonna reach the epl if we don't start making some proper noise. Sick of results like today absolutely gutted we deserved to win no doubt.

but again I'm sick of people not being up for it in the NS. Go and sit with the shoreham lot in the family stand if u wanna have ur picnic an ur candy wagon goody bag. I was trying to get a song going AGAIN today and again people just want to sit there and watch football like it's on tv. Ur not in the 1901 club u know.

Same old song - Albion Albion Albion Albion - sick of it we need to get some more songs like all the other clubs. Seriousley.

Lol.

What song did you try and start?

Doctor Crawley

Jun 5, 2012
Crawley
Maybe you're just unpopular and they don't want to sing songs with you.
I had a mate,Dave,and he smelt and wore shite clothes.I wouldn't be seen dead walking round town with him,particularly on a Saturday.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

2/10. I've seen better wind ups.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It needs the team to excite the fans, 1st rule of getting the fans behind you. I doubt they excited me more than 5 times in 90 mins today. If I was a northern fan I'd probably be ecstatic everytime we crossed the halfway line :shrug:

We had more chance of sending the fans to sleep today, awful performance and I for one can't get excited with the fayre on offer at the moment. I can't make the QPR game but at the moment I don't really care :down:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
We deserved to win ? That bit was good lol.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
It needs the team to excite the fans, 1st rule of getting the fans behind you. I doubt they excited me more than 5 times in 90 mins today. If I was a northern fan I'd probably be ecstatic everytime we crossed the halfway line :shrug:

Dead right. The atmosphere was vastly improved once we went down to 10.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

:lolol:

:fishing:

"Northstandtopboy"

Ok then.........

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
I really have problems with referring to the 'Division-formerly-known-as-1' as the EPL , but I'm 51 , so there's no hope for me i suppose .

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Hello Crystal Palace fan.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

:facepalm:
North Stand Top Boy??? :rotlf:
What a fecking mug you are, what where you thinking of when you chose that user name?
Sorry:rotlf: you have made my evening, fecking quality!!!

Second account got to be, please tell me this is a second account???

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

We had more chance of sending the fans to sleep today, awful performance and I for one can't get excited with the fayre on offer at the moment. I can't make the QPR game but at the moment I don't really care :down:

Fair play to you. It's been a few years since I've been excited 5 times in 90 minutes.:blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here