• Poll closed .

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
(games played) (points)

5 Nottm Forest 34 55
6 Reading 34 52
7 Wigan 32 52
8 Brighton 33 50

With a game in hand a win would send us into the play off's... then again looking at Wigan with two games in hand it's the same for them, I'm going for fence

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Not this time, I don't like to be negative but with our lack of goals I don't think we will make it..

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
If we somehow manage to scrape into the playoffs and get promoted, we'll go straight back down next season - do we really want this? I don't.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Nay. Simple. Not good enough. Not far off though!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I wouldn't think so. A little run of form is needed at this time of the season and we seem to be heading the other way. You have to be able to score and we're just not doing it. The last two have basically given to us.

That sounds hugely negative. I'm not. Really. I love playing in the championship and it has been years since we have even had to worry about relegation. Our ground is fab and 90% full. Seriously. The Premier League isn't everything, especially if you have to put the club in hock to get there.

I might yet be surprised but if not...

...there's always next year.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I wouldn't think so. A little run of form is needed at this time of the season and we seem to be heading the other way. You have to be able to score and we're just not doing it. The last two have basically given to us.

That sounds hugely negative. I'm not. Really. I love playing in the championship and it has been years since we have even had to worry about relegation. Our ground is fab and 90% full. Seriously. The Premier League isn't everything, especially if you have to put the club in hock to get there.

I might yet be surprised but if not...

...there's always next year.

Absolutely this

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Not unless we stop playing like an away team at home.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Three shots on goal in last two games would suggest possibly not.

But the again we did get four points from those matches...

But no, I don't believe we will make the Play Offs. I didn't expect us to at the start of the season either.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The "Nay's" are always higher after a defeat, beat QPR on Tuesday and more would say yes - we are a fickle bunch.

Fence for me as I honestly have no idea, this league is getting incredibly unpredictable.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Fence. Mainly because it doesn't really bother me either way. Top 10 finish and i think that's satisfactory for the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here