Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pearce. Filth.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Off the ball elbow as Ulloa ran past. No need for it (even though Ulloa's rolling around afterwards was a bit embarrassing)

I have seen the other thread about the fouls when jostling for the ball, but to chuck out an elbow when the ball is in the other half.....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Explains why NJ , OG and the rest of the technical staff went apeshit after it happened.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
How on EARTH didn't he get a card at any point in the game. Complete thug, all elbows, pulling and barging in.

St Leonards Seagull

Jul 10, 2012
I saw it from the south east corner (quite a distance away). I was unsure if contact was actually made, if it was it should have been straight red.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If the ball had been travelling towards their goal Ulloa wouldn't have felt a thing.

Leo threw himself to the floor, in one final spectacular effort to get some attention from mummy.
It didn't work and he was left lying there crying while mummy carried on round Tescos.

He still would have demanded a some Milky Bar Buttons when they got to the check out.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Hardly touched Leo, pretty embarrassing for our striker

Hardly touched him but he did stick his elbow out, I saw it clearly from the North. Can't tell how much contact there was really though, left me wondering what the linesman actually do during a game seen as he was looking straight across the line of where it happened and miraculously didn't see it.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Hardly touched him but he did stick his elbow out, I saw it clearly from the North. Can't tell how much contact there was really though, left me wondering what the linesman actually do during a game seen as he was looking straight across the line of where it happened and miraculously didn't see it.

i had that feeling all game

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
He also ran 60 yards to get in the referees face to force him to send Greer off.

Glad someone else has mentioned it, seems he is getting away scot free. To run all that way to get a fellow pro sent off is low (I would say the same if it was of ours) and the smirk on his face when he ran back ...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I don't give a toss if he was nowhere near Leo - it was a clear red card given previous decisions on the game :lol:

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea

He pushed him away with his forearm , I was directly behind it in north, it was no way a red card and Leo made a right meal of it.

How Pearce didn't get booked for the amount of times he wrestled leo to the ground I'll never know, it was the same in the away game

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
The worse elbow was on Buckley where it clearly was intentional and Buckley was rubbing his head quite a bit! Didn't go down to Buckley in fairness though but you could see his head jolt.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Not sure who it was, but one Reading player ran to the ref like an injured child to get Andrews booked after a foul by Bruno. I guess for kicking the ball away.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Couldn't see the incident clearly but there was definitely deliberate contact from Reading player. Leo made the most of it though. I do wonder if 4th official saw it

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The worse elbow was on Buckley where it clearly was intentional and Buckley was rubbing his head quite a bit! Didn't go down to Buckley in fairness though but you could see his head jolt.
The worst actual foul was on Buckley, but not that one.

It was as he'd just done his signature move in front of the East, and was revving up towards goal.
Only for the player beaten to the move, to slam him into the advertising.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here