2) Forest lost
3) Ipswich lost
4) Derby lost

Could have been much worse :clap2:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Of the game! 1-0 up and playing well.

I'd agree that we were in control. We didn't look like scoring, but neither did they. I thought it'd be the usual process of bringing on KLL at 60-65 mins to give their defence something to think about and playing out a 1-0 win.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Really? 1-0 yes, playing well? Not a chance. Reading were much the better team today, we didn't get our first shot on target until stoppage time.

Reading didn't preform well until the sending off IMO. Both teams underpreformed to that point, but we had the lead...

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I'd agree that we were in control. We didn't look like scoring, but neither did they. I thought it'd be the usual process of bringing on KLL at 60-65 mins to give their defence something to think about and playing out a 1-0 win.
Joking surely? We were terrible again today, we offered nothing. Reading ,though not playing brilliantly themselves, we're constantly at us down the flanks and got themselves into numerous shooting positions.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Joking surely? We were terrible again today, we offered nothing. Reading ,though not playing brilliantly themselves, we're constantly at us down the flanks and got themselves into numerous shooting positions.

Got to agree with this .. we looked poor and I thought it was just a matter of time before they equalised, regardless of the red.

Not sure we weren't helped by Adkins replacing Blackman who looked like their biggest threat

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Disappointing that all the results went our way but we failed to get the 3 points.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Reading were the better side today, 11 v 11 and 10 v 11.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here