Golf ball thrown from West Stand Upper during Wigan game

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Probably a slice.

MCW

Jan 5, 2012
Tiger woods?

Possible,I have a team signed ball from the Withdean days(Free for selling a few hundred raffle tickets) with autographs from not only Tiger Woods but also Phil "the power" Taylor.
But I expect they are fakes.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
That's how desperate we are. Club now mentioning use of other sports balls in bid to up official stats. Did Barber mention if it was on target?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
That Barber does exaggerate, I didn't throw a golf ball at Andy Naylor, I bought some golf balls from the club shop and accidentally dropped one from the WSU.

image.jpg

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Sorry but I don't believe for one moment somebody purposely threw a golf ball at the press box.

Possibly dropped on as these things have a mind of their own bouncing around on concrete.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Sorry but I don't believe for one moment somebody purposely threw a golf ball at the press box.

Possibly dropped on as these things have a mind of their own bouncing around on concrete.

If a ball was dropped from WSU (it'd have to be from the front row to be dropped, making the culprit reasonably easy to find, I'd have thought), it'd land in 1901 middle tier and not the press box shirley? Nah, if it landed in the press box and they are sure it came from WSU, then it was chucked....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here