Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks ref for confirming my 7yo son as a life long Seagull

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I may be "outing" myself here but I took my boy for his 6th ever game today and, if you were in the WSU slightly towards the North end you may already have nicknamed him "the angry 7 year old". He's always enjoyed his days but today the ref was a "disgrace" (and he told him so) and 'we' were hard done by and it was totally unfair that 'we' had 10 players. He also correctly called PIG as MOM way before the sponsors. Where he once had a touch of red blood it is all blue and white now.

Thank you messrs Drenthe, Adkins and Graham for being total CJTCs. You've just made my boy a fan for life.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Another one joins the good side :D. Let's hope we don't lose him to a Chelsea or Liverpool in years to come!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Another one joins the good side :D. Let's hope we don't lose him to a Chelsea or Liverpool in years to come!

Hopefully not gonna happen. He also plays under 7s & 90% of his teammates are now in Brighton replica stuff. 1 Man U, 1 Arsenal & that's it. Was the other way in the parks 5 years ago.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Marvellous scenes - although feel for him somewhat , just starting a life of disappointment and misery :(

(once in a while it's worth it mind)

D

Deleted member 18477

I hope he knows he's in for many frustrating weekends to come!

He's a proper football fan though! Many 7 year olds would support Chelsea/Man City...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here