Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Lopez - real hatred from an Albion fan

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A loudmouth (he is, every game) in WSU c. block H, has a pathological hatred of Lopez. Spent the entire time Lopez was on the pitch shouting 4-lettered abuse at him, culminating in a "Get off, you Spanish cu*t" when he was subbed. A few fans near the so-called 'fan' turned on him, he mouthed back, stewards intervened and he disappeared.

I cannot remember such unbridled loathing and abuse of a current Albion player before.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Lopez is shit though. I just swear at him under my breath tho.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Don't in any way hate Spanish Dave. Tho has to be said he is completely chickenshit when it comes to the physical side of the league he finds himself in. Tho no more so than, say, Orlandi.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Don't condone that in any way, yet first half especially he was dire, and with regards to that challenge he pulled out of, well...................GET STUCK IN MAN.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nice assist for our goal.

How does he rate in goals and assists when compared to the rest of the team?

Oh and yes he wasn't much cop today.

David is a good player but there is understandable frustration when he gets picked on the wing ahead of an, umm, any of our wingers

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Don't in any way hate Spanish Dave. Tho has to be said he is completely chickenshit when it comes to the physical side of the league he finds himself in. Tho no more so than, say, Orlandi.

even the commentators were saying he pulls out of tackles which really is not on especially as the one who said it(who is on every week) can't even get the score right
he wears blue and white, I have not seen him play in the flesh(as I can't get to games) if he is not up to the job at the moment then it is up to the management to say this to him ..............not some knob or me or anyone else for that matter.
but I have seen his free kicks on player and they are ace and the management obviously think he is worth leaving on for that alone

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Yet, he has a goals + assists ratio of better than 1 in 4... And that includes his current bad form.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He played his best football last season when he played in centre midfield. I can't understand why Oscar persists with him on the right wing.

maurice14

Oct 16, 2013
like lopez but now barnes gone again the idoits have found someone else to slag off but when he scores they jump around and shout there name dont get it:facepalm:

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
He 's played in the wrong position, he's not a right winger but a midfield playmaker, why on earth is he not played in the centre of midfield. Who is running our midfield, not sure where that's being driven from at the moment.

Dec 29, 2011
Yet, he has a goals + assists ratio of better than 1 in 4... And that includes his current bad form.

From the stats I can find, so far this season he has 3 goals and 2 assists. Hardly inspiring, especially when we're struggling to score AND we have March, Buckley and Lualua on the bench.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
On current form there were 3 players on the bench who should have started ahead of him.

Can't argue with that. You can't chicken out of easy tackles.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
To the average fan he is an average player. OG must see something significant in him to keep playing him in front of others. He's not a ball winner but he does have a certain vision in matches that occasionally lead to him playing some sublime passes and goal opportunities. One thing for sure, I am not a big fan of Andrews playing in a more advanced position.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
From the stats I can find, so far this season he has 3 goals and 2 assists. Hardly inspiring, especially when we're struggling to score AND we have March, Buckley and Lualua on the bench.

Yeah I included last season. This year he has been disappointing, but has been improving slightly. I would personally start Buckley instead. But he's also been off form :/

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
A loudmouth (he is, every game) in WSU c. block H, has a pathological hatred of Lopez. Spent the entire time Lopez was on the pitch shouting 4-lettered abuse at him, culminating in a "Get off, you Spanish cu*t" when he was subbed. A few fans near the so-called 'fan' turned on him, he mouthed back, stewards intervened and he disappeared.

I cannot remember such unbridled loathing and abuse of a current Albion player before.
He is not a fan!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
To the average fan he is an average player. OG must see something significant in him to keep playing him in front of others. He's not a ball winner but he does have a certain vision in matches that occasionally lead to him playing some sublime passes and goal opportunities. One thing for sure, I am not a big fan of Andrews playing in a more advanced position.

The Leicester game was the only time I remember him shining this season.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Was it vulture ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here