Bruno - full back or midfield?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Great skills and ball control but is he a liability in defence? Discuss

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Certainly made a mistake which could have gifted Reading a second goal if it wasn't for TK's exceptional goalkeeping

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Was brilliant again today, only one mistake to let the Reading player get goal side of him

One of the best players we have....simple

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I think he was unlucky not to get MOM today. Had a terrific game and without doubt a full back

Laughable reply. He can't make challenges, and he made mistakes more often than most. He was brilliant at times though, but only when coming forward.

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
The full back is an attacking position and Bruno suits this. He can also do his share defensively when called upon.

Or, if you are still stuck in the middle ages he should never go across the half-way line and only defend in a rigid 442. He would not be so good at this.

Full back can be an attacking position, but for this they need pace, ability to cross a ball,which he has not been able to do this season even when under no pressure! Also they should be able to have some basic defensive nous! As for the other posts claiming MOM today, having a laugh surely.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Certainly made a mistake which could have gifted Reading a second goal if it wasn't for TK's exceptional goalkeeping

Same as at Wall when the guy skied it over from 6 yards, two mistakes that could have cost us 4 points EASILY. He needs simply to be more solid 10 yards from goal

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Better performance Today , just frustrating they are few and far between.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Would be happy to see Bruno move to midfield, as Calderon is too much of an ace up the Albion sleeve to leave on the bench. IMHO, like.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yet another quality performance now he's in his groove. Love Calde but Bruno is streets ahead as a player.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
My MOM today TBH.

One of the very few players player who looked to have fight and desire today my mom too. Kuz made some good saves but I think he should have done better with the goal.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Was brilliant again today, only one mistake to let the Reading player get goal side of him

One of the best players we have....simple

Far from brilliant in my opinion. In the first few minutes of the game he gifted the ball to Reading and they could have scored. Can be great, but also too often a liability defensively.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here