Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adkins Behaviour

Zen Frenzy

Jul 2, 2013
Withdean
Is he the most loathsome individual managing in the Football League today? His involvement in engineering Greer's sending off was a disgrace. From where I was sitting it looked as if the Ref saw his remonstrations and reacted accordingly. Greer can count himself rightfully unlucky - the first booking was right in front of us and was soft as sh*te.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
I too was very close to the first booking and thought it a fair decision. Their player was free otherwise. The second was soft and clearly influenced by their officials and players. A lack of class on their part.....but wouldn't we have done the same?

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
I too was very close to the first booking and thought it a fair decision. Their player was free otherwise. The second was soft and clearly influenced by their officials and players. A lack of class on their part.....but wouldn't we have done the same?
You would have hoped we do the same. But once again our fans are blaming the ref, instead of looking at the root of the problem, who was standing with his hands in his pockets looking at his feet for best part of the game.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Is he the most loathsome individual managing in the Football League today? His involvement in engineering Greer's sending off was a disgrace. From where I was sitting it looked as if the Ref saw his remonstrations and reacted accordingly. Greer can count himself rightfully unlucky - the first booking was right in front of us and was soft as sh*te.

the first booking was the easiest yellow of all time.......... what game were you watching???

Upson missed it and the guy would have been through almost. Greer hauled him down, easy yellow....

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Couldn't complain about the first. Upson was caught out & Greer made sure the player didn't get away. Good defending in a way. The second was a joke. 99% of refs would have given him a final warning at worst.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Yeh right. Nothing to do with deflectjng attention from the fact his side couldn't win with 11 against 10 for 45 minutes, of course.

They did win with 11 v 10.

We didn't win with 11 v 10 for 25 mins v them earlier in the reason for a ridiculous sending off.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Just me or was it a straight red? Not sure he pulled out a sexing yellow and score board didn't show the yellow under the red.

For me the biggest culprit was their no 5, ran half the pitch to have a go and was right in the face of the ref till he got what he wanted and then trotted away.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Just me or was it a straight red? Not sure he pulled out a sexing yellow and score board didn't show the yellow under the red.

For me the biggest culprit was their no 5, ran half the pitch to have a go and was right in the face of the ref till he got what he wanted and then trotted away.

Never seen a sexing yellow at any game. Def saw a second yellow at this one ;-)

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
1-0 while 11 v 10. Didn't realise we started with ten men.

Novel. Maybe you should write to the Football league with your new way of determining victories. I'm sure they'll take it into account when they calculate the league table at the end of the season.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Adkins = odious little man

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If it wasn't for Billy Davies being included in the least liked Championship manager poll then I'm pretty certain Nigel Adkins would have romped home as the winner.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Who is the diving coach at Reading.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here