Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
not voted on the poll as I was not there
lets just say he is no Duncan Fergurson

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Every game I've been to he has never been given any protection from the ref when he has clearly been clattered by defenders.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
He could help himself by trying to get the ball whilst being held, rather than just hoping he will get the decision.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Battling two big centrehalves on his own again. I can sort of see why with all this constant battering and charging and bustling and ramming that his mind is shaken from being the touch master he was. I don't like him solely as the heaving front man when he so much more than that before.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Needs to stop flinging himself down on the floor every single time Refs have got wise to him.

Agree with that, He's a great player but needs to concentrate on playing rather than throwing himself to the ground trying to win free kicks all the time.

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
On his own up front,game after game with centre halves taking turns on him! Reminds me a bit like Torres at Liverpool,expectancy,pressure and no real support! When we went down to 10 men today and counter attacked for a change, i thought he looked more predatory!

Yes too much play-acting today but everyone out there was trying to con the ref, usually the sign of a bad official

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Don't you go spouting your '2 up front bile' mate.

I'm not saying two up front. I don't believe in two up front. I'm saying, when you've got Ulloa being tugged to ground time and time again and a referee who isn't giving anything then maybe, just maybe, play the ball in to his feet. Crazy but it just might work.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm not saying two up front. I don't believe in two up front. I'm saying, when you've got Ulloa being tugged to ground time and time again and a referee who isn't giving anything then maybe, just maybe, play the ball in to his feet. Crazy but it just might work.

When Buckley got closer to him we started to look good again. 1 up front.... 2 up front.... Whatever mate. I don't think we are arguing here.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here