Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Updated: Live Stream Unavailable

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Lets hope they don't cop out and go for another match, as happened last week.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Not listed on Coolsport though.

Wizi had us listed the other day, but had the Charlton game instead.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Nice one Pintsofwhiskey :thumbsup:

Just checked the foreign Bet365 streaming list and it's listed on there as well. Will probably use the wiziwig link as the Bet365 streams are clearer but rather small. On the subject of small things...

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Any idea of the name of the channel. Then we could search on bozza's wonderful app thing

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Barnsley v Forest is the featured game on the FLS, with extended highlights from our game, so said Manish Basin on twitter last night.

I thought it was usually only the featured game to be streamed online, but fingers crossed im wrong.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Barnsley v Forest is the featured game on the FLS, with extended highlights from our game, so said Manish Basin on twitter last night.

I thought it was usually only the featured game to be streamed online, but fingers crossed im wrong.

There are usually two live championship games on a saturday. But admittedly they are normally 12.15pm and 3pm kick offs. Taking into account the FA Cup(Arsenal v Everton, Bein Sports) this weekend it seems the two games will be 3pm kick offs. Two highlights from championship games on the FLS.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

There have been instances of 2 Championship games at 3pm being covered and therefore available on streams. I believe the Albion v Wigan game was pulled from the schedule at the last moment and all the streams showed the Charlton v QPR match instead.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Any idea of the name of the channel. Then we could search on bozza's wonderful app thing

from the DOG it looks like one of the Al Jazeera sports channels.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here