Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ageing music masters who you now appreciate..

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Been listening to Leonard Cohen alot recently, someone who I wouldn't have appreciated a few years ago.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Been listening to Leonard Cohen alot recently, someone who I wouldn't have appreciated a few years ago.

Same with me but Bob Dylan, would not have even bothered listening to him a few years back and what an amazing musician he is.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Oh boy. This is the beauty of music; there's just so much out there which you and I haven't heard. I got into Bowie rather late and still have a lot of his career to listen to. Nick Cave similar.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh boy. This is the beauty of music; there's just so much out there which you and I haven't heard. I got into Bowie rather late and still have a lot of his career to listen to. Nick Cave similar.

You missed a trick with Bowie, in my view the greatest musician ever.

Seen him live several times and he is awesome

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Same with me but Bob Dylan, would not have even bothered listening to him a few years back and what an amazing musician he is.

I never really listened to Dylan until I took a punt on a "best of" a couple of years ago.
Listened to it a lot and wanted more so I'm now working my way through the back catalogue, which is as old as I am. Not been disappointed so far...

I'd also throw Cat Stevens into the mix, he's done some good stuff

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here