Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

my 1st ever amex tomoz......

Today i have travelled down staying in a hotel in brighton and going for the stadium tour before the match then the game. Since moving to the midland i have only been to away games but my misses has treated me on a rare weekend off to see my beloved and lifelong team and boy i can't wait am so looking forward to tomoz

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Be warned The Amex is a drug, you will become addicted.

theboybilly

You'll be pleased just how much better the Amex is compared to the vast majority of stadia now. The Albion really have made every effort to get things spot-on. It's the little things that go furthest like the bars being open long after the game, Dick's Bar and ease of getting to-and-from (Bennet's Field excepted) that make it stand out. Oh how I notice the difference when I go to places like QPR, Palace or Ipswich

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I kind of wish it was my first time at the Amex tomorrow.

Its like those people who haven't seen Breaking Bad yet - I'm JEALOUS of what they have ahead of them.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You'll absolutely love it.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
May I take this opportunity to say ha, ha, I've been to the Amex more than you! Come tomorrow, of course, we'll be equal.

It really is bloody great and you will have an amazing experience (and don't forget to hide the odd tear when the Albion come out of tunnel to the refrains of GOSBTS as happened to a 'friend of mine').

Also, if you want the full Amex first timers experience, you have to buy a beer and try to take it back to your seat with you.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here