Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

great news about hoskins

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I'm really looking forward to seeing him again. As others have said, it'll be like having a brand new striker.

We've worried for so long now about Leo getting injured and having no back up. Hopefully those times are past.

Shouldn't be too long before CMS is back as well, so another bonus there.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Whilst I'm VERY pleased Hoskins is (almost) back, and CMS should be back soon too, I'm not sure either of them can replace Leo.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Excited about the prospect of having Hoskins back. His goal against Newcastle in the cup was a natural strikers finish
Having said this, I wont believe it until I see him play for the first team , odds on him getting injured on monday?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Glad he and CMS are on their way back but until I see any evidence of us ever starting with two up front, I can't see either being very effective.

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
Glad he's nearly back. Always rated him.

I just hope people don't expect him to be back to his best within a few minutes of coming back!

Excellent news.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Glad he and CMS are on their way back but until I see any evidence of us ever starting with two up front, I can't see either being very effective.

I think Lindgard is a striker, so did we at Millwall?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
What on earth is he (Oscar) going to do with them all? 5-2-3, that's five forwards, two midfield and three of the best last line of defence in the league. Almost old school.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What on earth is he (Oscar) going to do with them all?

I'm happy to contribute suggestions as what he could do with a couple of them.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
All credit to him and the medical team. He really deserves a run of fitness now and it will be great to see him back in first team contention.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here