Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Strange things you've found in your bin...

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I can't believe it, but tonight I put our rubbish out and there is another bag in the bin that I know is not ours. Anyway, I lift it out and there is a friggin' dead dog bagged up in our bin! WTF!!??:eek:

Not sure whether to report it to the police, or the RSPCA!?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I can't believe it, but tonight I put our rubbish out and there is another bag in the bin that I know is not ours. Anyway, I lift it out and there is a friggin' dead dog bagged up in our bin! WTF!!??:eek:

You're quite lucky. Just put mine out and there's a blue tit that died of old age, a shot seagull, several stuffed squirrels and a dog that's been turned in to a footstool on wheels in mine, none of which were there this morning. I was only going to empty the wife's tampons.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
You're quite lucky. Just put mine out and there's a blue tit that died of old age, a shot seagull, several stuffed squirrels and a dog that's been turned in to a footstool on wheels in mine, none of which were there this morning. I was only going to empty the wife's tampons.
That is quite good...like it...:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Stuff it. Turn it into a foot stool. I can point you in the direction of some NSC experts that can help.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
A dog

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Looked in mine. Oscar The ****ing Grouch. He's not paid a penny of rent.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I've just found the remains of an inbred Danish giraffe in my bin, I was wondering what had happened to that!

Surprised you could close the lid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here