Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barclays Premier League Ad

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Just watched the ad with the old boy that hobbles along to the footy......it is so out of touch as not once does anyone sing anything about being gay, black, Jewish, old, fat or asian. Should be remade.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yeah, of course there is. Leeds have played QPR twice this season...

Well thank goodness. I haven't been that confused since football was invented, back in 1992.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Which premier league ground is the one with the brick cranky turnstiles that looks like it was built 60 years ago? Sentimental s**t harking back to a day that Barclays have been instrumental in destroying.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I also didn't hear anyone call him a bin dipper, infer that he has enjoys intercourse with animals or is married to his sister.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Just watched the ad with the old boy that hobbles along to the footy......it is so out of touch as not once does anyone sing anything about being gay, black, Jewish, old, fat or asian. Should be remade.

Every time my girlfriend sees that advert she wells up...pretty sure being pregnant has something to do with it though.

We've also had tears at numerous christmas adverts and the bloody baby meerkat one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here