david-l229-1390527_478x359.jpg

David celebrates converting his penalty at the Den against Millwall
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
12:28 5th March 2014
by Luke Nicoli
Hopefully from now until the end of the season I will be at my best"
David Lopez
Renew your season ticket before 5pm on Thursday 13th*March to secure your seat!**************
This applies to upfront payers only.

Brighton and Hove Albion midfielder David Lopez feels he is hitting form at just the right time.
By his own admission, the Spaniard hasn’t hit the heights which made him such a cult hero among Seagulls fans last season, but having netted the match-winning penalty at Millwall last Saturday, he is feeling on top of his game again.

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

“I think it’s fair to say that at the beginning of the season, I wasn’t 100 per cent pleased with my form,” the 31-year-old told Seagull, the club’s matchday programme. “Sometimes I was playing well, other times not so good, but all of the time I was working hard and trying to do my best for the team.
“But the more I’ve played regularly, the better I’ve been and now I would say my form is back to 100 per cent, and hopefully from now until the end of the season I will be at my best.”
Read the full interview with David in Saturday’s edition of Seagull, available at the stadium, and priced at £3.50.
UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES
Albion v Reading:
Saturday 8th March, kick-off 3pm
Albion v QPR:
Tuesday 11th March, kick-off 7.45pm
Albion v Ipswich Town:
Saturday 22nd March, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here