Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crown SCP-71FW

Apr 12, 2011
Hello everyone,

I'm hoping that I may be able to tap into the amazing pool of knowledge that is known as NSC - ideally someone with a knowledge of old audio equipment.

I have had passed down to me by an older relative an original 1970s 'Crown SCP-71FW Solid State stereo cassette tape recorder/phonograph with FM/AM/SW 3-Band Radio', with a view to selling it.

It's a portable unit contained in a lockable briefcase which I believe can be battery or mains powered. I have attached a few photos to help others identify it.

My issue is that there appears to not be a lot of information out there about these. I have found one live auction on Ebay which I'm watching with interest but in all honestly I would have no idea what sort of value I should be looking for for it, or indeed what I should be looking for with regards to its condition or working state.

Just wondering if there's anyone out there with any expertise in this sort of area who may be able to help me out, or any recommendations for people or businesses in the area I could take it to?

Thanks in advance,

Sam

ejuzeheh.jpg

enu2e2e2.jpg

sahaja3y.jpg

ezuqyrez.jpg

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here