Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Are You Giving Up For Lent?

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
I am giving up lending money to my teenage daughters unless they sign repayment contracts with punitive interest rates.

I am also going to try and give up eating pre-match pies as I would like to inspect my tackle without the aid of a mirror.

How about you.......

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I am giving up lending money to my teenage daughters unless they sign repayment contracts with punitive interest rates.

I am also going to try and give up eating pre-match pies as I would like to inspect my tackle without the aid of a mirror.

How about you.......

WHAT ! :eek: inspect your tackle? Sorry mate I'll miss that out .... but I'll have the pie, if it's going. :smile:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Caring about things I can't control.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Giving nothing up. But doing a random act of kindness each day.
Which may turn out to be precisely planned and executed, but I doubt it :lol:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

How about you.......

Because of my two daughters I have had to cut down to ten pints :drink: on match day.
The last time I saw my tackle was when :fishing: on a lake in East Hoathly many YEARS ago:blush:
It was very painful when I put the wrong worm on the hook:eek:

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Because of my two daughters I have had to cut down to ten pints :drink: on match day.
The last time I saw my tackle was when :fishing: on a lake in East Hoathly many YEARS ago:blush:
It was very painful when I put the wrong worm on the hook:eek:

A chiropractor once told me that for every stone you lose it adds an inch to your worm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here